Aerotek is a division of Allegis Group, the largest staffing company in the country and the 4th largest staffing company in the world. We provide our clients with commercial, industrial, professional and technical professionals in a variety of industries. With over 200 field offices located across the United States, Canada, and Europe, the world’s Fortune 500 companies count on us to provide the people they need.
Our Recruiters work with our clients and a team of Aerotek Sales Managers, Customer Service Associates and others to identify, screen, interview, present and hire qualified candidates for contract and permanent positions.
Aerotek promotes from within. Candidates start as a Recruiter and take full mastery of that role before being promoted to an Account Manager (Sales).
Qualified candidates for the Recruiter position will:
- - Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools.
- - Evaluate candidates’ strengths compared with clients’ requirements by, for example, evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidate.
- - Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- - Complete necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks and background/drug tests.
- - Manage contract employees while on assignment. Assess and investigate contractor related problems, and administer performance counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when necessary.
- - Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and to assess clients’ staffing requirements.
- - Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
- - Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting “best practices” and providing accurate, thorough documentation on contract employees in applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
- - Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and sales leads.
- - Have a Bachelor’s degree or related sales or recruiting experience.
- - Be available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand.
- - Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
- - Be familiar with Microsoft Word and MS Outlook (or similar email application).
- - Have work experience in a service-oriented business.
- - Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast paced sales environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- - Be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
Compensation: $33,000 base salary plus unlimited commission
Required Skills for Recruiter/Sales Trainee Job:
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
Aerotek is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial recruiting and staffing services. Aerotek has a long history of customized recruiting and placement solutions that continually place the best candidates at all levels of skill and expertise.
Interested in sales and recruiting jobs with Aerotek? Do you have previous experience in retail sales, customer service or mortgage sales? Or have you worked in the restaurant or hospitality industries? If you have, or if you are just looking to start a lucrative and rewarding career in recruiting or customer service, apply today.
Watch real testimonials from Aerotek Recruiters about their careers Aerotek or learn more about becoming an Aerotek Recruiter or Customer Service Associate today. Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
HOW TO APPLY: