DescriptionAt Honeywell, we look for people driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
Honeywell International (www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing global leader. It generated $33.4 billion in sales in 2010 and currently employs 130,000 people in 100 countries. The company has a demonstrated heritage of innovation and achievement.
Honeywell Life Safety (HLS) is a strategic business unit in Automation and Control Solutions (ACS).HLS innovates to protect and save lives worldwide every day.It is a global leader in many growing industries, including commercial fire systems, smoke and gas detection, personal protective equipment (PPE), and home and hospital patient monitoring.Its quality products, integrated system solutions, and services make life safer, more comfortable, more secure, and more productive in every corner of our world.You can find leading-edge HLS technology in the products, software, and solutions all around you, including at airports, hotels, healthcare institutions, business centers, stadiums, industries, and schools.
We are seeking a Human Resource Generalist for our Clover, SC location.
The Human Resource Generalist position will provide a broad range of HR support in of business objectives, strategic goals, and human resource initiatives. The HRG will proactively partner with organizational leaders to develop strategies & achieve organizational objectives as they coach and counsel on how to maximize employee engagement at all levels to achieve and sustain a positive employee relations environment. A key component to the HRG role will be to develop the plant leadership team at Clover and help lead the site through the Honeywell Operating System (HOS) implementation. The HRG will also perform diverse assignments including staffing, talent management, compensation, diversity, learning and development, performance management, organizational development and change management, training, employee relations, and other special projects as assigned.
• Partner with site HR leader and site HOS leader to drive Honeywell Operating System initiatives across the site while maintaining schedule fidelity; utilize six sigma methodologies to identify and drive continuous process improvement.
• Influence managers on optimal workforce utilization, talent management, and performance differentiation.
• Proactively address change opportunities (people, process, structure) and create plans to address.
• Create an environment of positive employee relations, keeps confidentiality, establishes trust and credibility, seen by employees as approachable and fair, balances business needs with employee needs, and spends significant time interfacing directly with employees/client base.
• Support and properly apply Honeywell policies and practices. Investigate and ensure fair resolution of issues with Honeywell policies and practices.
• Identify training needs in client base and identify/recommend training programs as needed.
• Work with the Human Resources Center of Excellences to deliver on compensation, organizational development, and workforce planning strategies to address the current and future needs of the business.
• Partner with functional HR and other teams addressing business-wide issues/projects drive critical core processes (Salary Planning, Performance & Development, Census Management, and Management Readiness Reviews).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
• 1+ year experience in an HR Generalist role.
• Master’s Degree in HR/IR or MBA preferred.
• Three plus years’ experience in HR or related discipline.
• Broad knowledge of HR disciplines and practices.
• Effective facilitation, coaching, counseling, and consulting skills.
• Ability to effectively lead significant projects in the business.
• Ability to develop and translate strategies and plans into action.
• Ability to gain trust of clients and colleagues.
• Ability to communicate effectively with employees and leaders at all levels of the organization.
To view and apply for this position, please visit www.careersathoneywell.com and reference job number 206800.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
Interested in Honeywell but this isn’t the right job for you? Join Honeywell’s Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. Click here to sign up: http://careersathoneywell.com/en/Newsletternew.aspx.
Job :Human Resources
Primary Location :USA-SC-Clover
Relocation Available :No
University Relations Requisition :No
HOW TO APPLY: