Executive Team Lead - Human Resources
|Job Function: |
Human Resources, Management
Executive Team Lead - Human Resources
JOIN US AS AN EXECUTIVE TEAM LEADER - HUMAN RESOURCES
-Use your business, leadership and people skills to inspire exceptional performance.
-Maximize sales and profits for your Target store.
-Ensure great guest service and team member satisfaction.
-Create a fast-paced, energetic environment that delivers a consistent Target brand experience for team members and guests.
-Provides a well-trained team to provide great guest service.
-Provides atmosphere to ensure Target is the preferred workplace among competitors.
-Manages the implementation of Target's team relations programs in the stores.
-Proactively identifies team relations opportunities, proposes solutions and follows through on implementation.
-Champions diversity and develops team recognition and rewards programs.
-Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
As an Executive Team Leader - Human Resources, you'll take the lead as you.
- Champion a Fast, Fun and Friendly team culture throughout the entire store
- Lead all staffing processes; proactively plans for hiring needs to ensure the store is staffed in all work centers
- Develop a strong training culture and makes sure company tools and programs are consistently implemented
- Understand turnover and can assemble effective action plans
- Adhere to legal standards in the areas of compliance and training
- Ensure recognition of great performance is consistently supported and given to all team members
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities. Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education(R).
- 4-year college degree
- Two or more years of human resources or management experience
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, financial and quantitative analysis
- Ability to continuously move around all areas of the store on a daily basis, as well as ability to lift 40lbs
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
HOW TO APPLY:
Application instructions and required materials
1. Upload a resume and apply via eRecruiting: http://byu.experience.com/er/stu/opportunities/job_profile.jsp?job_hnd=29624816&affHnd=1722&search_id=33638718-1354056881488&fromAction=ActiveSearchResults&useGadgetSettings=false
2. Please e-mail Emma Garrison (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, phone number, estimated graduation date, and your resume.
3. Also, apply online at www.target.com/careers.
DEADLINE DATE: December 7, 2012 @ 11:59 PM