W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital, LLC is seeking a Corporate Recruiter for our operations center in Sandy, UT. This position is responsible for sourcing, interviewing, testing, and recommending applicants for clerical, technical, production, administrative, and management positions throughout the Company.
Duties will include:
- · Maintain personnel and medical files, clerical, filing, records management
- · Coordinate hiring activities under tight deadlines including project manage personnel through the new hire process
- · Act as a liaison with employment agencies, advertising agencies, etc.
- · Administer background screening and reference checks
- · Create and distribute standard and adhoc reports
- · Conduct exit interviews
- · Answer the HR line and address general HR questions
- · Employment law poster compliance
- · Assist with various HR clerical duties upon request
- · Work with hiring manager to fill positions within established parameters
- · Screen resumes and applications for applicability and skill set
- · Manage job fairs, career fairs, and other proactive recruiting opportunities
- · 2+ years’ experience in recruitment and new hire processes
- · Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field is preferred
- · PHR certification is preferred
- · Mortgage or financial industry experience is a plus
- · Strong sense of urgency
- · Outstanding communication skills
- · Considerable skill in sourcing and recruiting techniques, and interviewing skills
- · Critical thinking
- · Impeccable professionalism at all times
- · Strong Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- · Strong understanding of Title VII of the CRA, the FLSA, ADA and other employment law
All full-time employees are eligible for W.J. Bradley's benefits package which currently consists of medical, dental, vision, basic life and supplemental disability, flex spending, PTO, flex spending, and a 401 (k) plan.
W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital, LLC is one of the leading independent mortgage retail lenders in the country. We are redefining the standards of excellence in our industry with our exceptional customer service, responsible lending practices and solid infrastructure.
WJB is a top tier national lender currently holding the #11 spot on the Top 100 Mortgage Companies in America list, based on combined, annual closed loan volume. While the competition continues to resist the challenges facing our industry, WJB continues to grow by offering an entrepreneurial lending platform that is attractive to the industry's top talent. WJB hires and retains the very best people in the industry by investing heavily in what our employees need to succeed.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application Instructions:Interested candidates can apply online at www.wjbradley.com/joinus or they can forward their resume to email@example.com