Candidates should be organized self-starters with ability to establish and exceed benchmarks for quality customer service. As a Trade recruiter you will be conducting service calls, developing pools of candidates for employment and maintaining the office. You can expect on a daily basis to be hiring and monitoring a sufficient resource of skilled and qualified temporary associates to match with jobs that meet client needs. Experience in client retention and customer satisfaction is an important skill to this position.
- Collaborate with Branch, RAD, Region and Corporate Sales management to maintain an ongoing awareness of open positions.
- Establish working relationships with branch, RAD, region management teams to gain their cooperation and support for recruitment training and initiatives.
- Identify and maintain regular contact with recruiting sources which can generate prospective in-market candidates with skills that meet current and prospective client needs.
- Coordinate and participate in internal or external recruiting events as needed / requested.
- Contact and prescreen Temporary Associate candidates. Introduce prospective candidates to the appropriate branch office.
- Recruit and pre-qualify prospective candidates for direct hire placement. Introduce direct hire candidates to branch personnel or clients as appropriate.
- Maintain and submit weekly activity and outcome reports to RAD/regional management.
- Establish collaborative relationships with other Regional Recruiters to leverage strengths, coordinate event participation (as appropriate), and share best practices.
- Complete other assignments assigned by manager in an accurate and timely manner.
- College degree or equivalent years of experience and training
- Minimum 1 year related experience
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of company personnel and outside contacts
- Good organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to use company data system to perform job duties
- Able to maintain a travel schedule consistent with job duties.