Fort Worth, Texas
Engineering - Manufacturing, Engineering - Mechanical, Government - Military
Several 2013 Summer Internship openings available to work a variety of exciting projects in one of the following areas:
• Talent Acquisition
• Talent & Organizational Development
• Total Rewards
Responsibilities within these areas will include:
• Manage human resources policies, procedures and programs.
• Assist management in the decision making process of different human resources functions: organization, staffing, compensation, benefits, employee relations, performance management, employee development opportunities, employee orientation and training, etc.
• Active participation in recruiting and selection processes.
• Assuring compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Assuring an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent follow up skills and attention to detail.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with management and employees.
• Ability to exchange information clearly and concisely and to present ideas, report facts, and other information.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Works conscientiously both autonomously and within a team environment.
Education and Experience
• Current enrollment in Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or Business Administration.
• Completed a minimum of 60 college credit hours.
• Minimum 2.75 GPA.
This position requires use of information, which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR., ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Bell Helicopter, Textron Inc.
Andrea Olson | College Recruiter
600 E. Hurst Blvd
Hurst, Texas 76053
United States of America
Desired Graduation Month (if interviewing seniors):
December 2013, December 2015
HOW TO APPLY:http://byu.experience.com/er/stu/opportunities/job_profile.jsp?job_hnd=29493354&affHnd=1722&search_id=33638718-1350327382302&fromAction=ActiveSearchResults&useGadgetSettings=false