Title: Human Resource Assistant
Reports To: Director of HR
FLSA Status: Full-Time Non Exempt
Department: Human Resources
Summary of Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the HR Administrative Assistant is to assist the Director of HR in areas specific to Human Resources as well as learning all areas and aspects of administrative support and will act as a back-up to other areas of specialty. The HR Administrative Assistant will answer phones, as well as perform daily tasks as specified. The HR Administrative Assistant will project a professional image of Xactware to callers, visitors, and fellow employees and conduct themselves in a proper and confidential manner.
1. Assist Director of HR in all recruiting efforts, including: career fairs, job posting, screening and tracking of applicants, scheduling and interviewing.
2. Assist Director of HR and General Managers in keeping job descriptions current
3. Assist Director of HR in issues pertaining to employee benefits, programs, policies and procedures
4. Assist Director of HR in keeping all employee and legal documents current
5. Answer phones/greet visitors
6. Assist with corporate hosting, company parties, and luncheons as requested
7. Assist CEO, Vice Presidents and managers as assigned and needed
8. Train in all areas of HR operations to become a back-up to the other team members
9. Other duties, projects and assignments as assigned and needed.
1. Excellent communication skills-both written and verbal.
2. Familiarity with recruiting and with HRIS systems a plus
3. Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
4. Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software, strong Internet skills
5. Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented
6. Ability to work in a team and contribute to the strength and cohesiveness of the team.
7. Professional appearance, demeanor, and a strong commitment to confidentiality
1. General office working conditions and environment
2. Occasional exceptional hours as needed to meet deadlines
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by management to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
HOW TO APPLY: