Worker’s Compensation Claims Administrator
Ken Garff is seeking an experienced worker's compensation claims administrator. The position involves working with third party administrators to manage claims from inception to completion.
· 1-3 years of prior worker's compensation experience is required.
· Have excellent customer service, communication, sound judgment, analytical, negotiation and decision making skills. Must be a team player.
· Return to work experience is required.
· Must be computer proficient.
· Applicant will perform all technical claims activities relating to managing workers compensation indemnity claims.
· Must be able to effectively build relationships with third party administrators and company managers, managing 100 to 150 open claims.
· Establish and control a diary for file control.
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
· Must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
· Hours will be a standard work week.
· Pay will depend on experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
To submit an application for this position go to http://www.kengarffjobs.com and apply online.