C.R. England, a 90-year Leader in global transportation, is hiring a Human Resources Assistant to support the HR Department in an administrative function, and providing back-up support for the Unemployment Coordinator.
The Human Resource Assistant's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Assisting in compiling and maintaining records for use in employee benefits administration
· Conducting weekly New Hire Orientation
· Being first point of contact for all employee Human Resource questions
· Processing new-hire paperwork and dispersing new-hire paperwork to the proper departments, creating new hire files, maintaining personnel files, creating access cards, maintaining EEO, I-9 forms, and medical files
· Processing term paperwork including completing/printing/dispersing driver terms; scanning office and maintenance term files
· Ordering anniversary awards; creating and dispersing anniversary certificates and awards
· Ordering supplies
· Providing VOE’s for outside companies via phone, mail and/or fax
· Compiling documents for UI proceedings, arrange/schedule/coach for UI hearings
· Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
To be successful, this employee must have very strong organizational, analytical and communication skill set. The employee should possess the ability to take initiative, manage a multitude of tasks simultaneously, and adapt quickly to changing priorities. This employee must also be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Ability to multi-task
· Excellent customer service, professionalism, and ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality.
· Great phone etiquette, good interpersonal skills and presentation abilities.
CR England offers a competitive benefits package that includes, medical, dental, life insurance, vision, vacation, and 401K.
The CR England Salt Lake Campus has an on-site gym, medical clinic, chiropractor, massage therapist and an on-site vehicle-leasing program for all employees.
CR England has grown 100% in the last ten years and seeks to continue its exciting success. Our outstanding growth represents tremendous opportunity for those interested in long-term career possibilities and encourages career-minded individuals to apply.
Amanda Nelson | Marketing Coordinator
4701 West 2100 South
West Valley City, Utah 84120
United States of America
Phone: (801) 974-3358
TO APPLY:eRecruiting: http://byu.experience.com/er/stu/opportunities/job_profile.jsp?job_hnd=29391008&affHnd=1722&search_id=33638718-1348083370433&fromAction=ActiveSearchResults&useGadgetSettings=false