The person who holds this position is responsible for assisting the Human Resource Department with all aspects of HR. Main duties include recruiting, resolving employee issues, training and various HR projects as assigned.
mAIN duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the organization’s goal of creating a positive work culture.
- Integrate the company’s mission, vision and values into work responsibilities.
- Establish goals and objectives to support the various departments in a way that adds value to the company.
- Provide management and employees with support in answering questions, preventing and resolving conflicts and applying disciplinary action and coaching in a manner that reduces risk to the organization.
- Lead the recruiting process and provide recruiting support for various open positions.
- Assist the organization in reducing turnover and improving the quality of staff.
- Post positions, present resumes and screen candidates for open positions.
- Conduct reference and background checks.
- Respond to employee’s benefit questions.
- Assist in the updating of the company’s compensation plan.
- Maintain employee records as needed.
- Support department in the planning and organizing company events.
- Assists with administration of performance appraisal program.
- Assists or performs special projects as needed.
- Accountable for the quality of work.
- Accurate and timely recording of information on specified documents.
- High School Degree or GED equivalent required.
- BA degree in related field preferred.
- PHR or SPHR preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and Microsoft Applications.
- 5 years previous experience in HR preferred or 4 years experience working in an administrative role
- Thorough knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Extremely organized.
- Highly-confidential and professional.
- Must adhere to GMP requirements.
- Ability to reason through basic math and related concepts.
- Ability to speak, read and write Spanish strongly preferred.
- Must be able to understand, speak, read and write in English in order to perform the essential functions of the job as they relate to comprehension of laws, regulations, standards, documents and other internal and external communications.
- Must be able to work without direct supervision.
- May be subject to occasional travel.
- Occasionally required to wear PPE.
How to Apply:
Contact Tyler Burningham
Vice President, Human Resources
CORNERSTONE – Building Better Nutrition.
900 South Depot Dr. Ogden, Utah 84404Direct 801-337-9493