Human Resources Student Intern
Callison - Seattle, WA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
· Assist the SR Recruiter and others as applicable with drafting position descriptions and advertisements for openings.
· Post open positions on the intranet and at the www.callison.com web site.
· Post ads for open positions with online and print media as applicable (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Craig’s List, industry periodicals, Wall St. Journal, etc.).
· Distribute resumes emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to appropriate recruitment folders on the HR network drive.
· Schedule candidate interviews with relevant interviewers.
· Assist the Senior Recruiter with maintaining relevant recruiting statistics and reporting such as the recruiting tracker indicating the current status of position openings.
· Perform telephone screening for entry to intermediate level positions and others as requested.
· Perform reference checks as needed.
· Support the SR Recruiter and HR generalists with other miscellaneous recruitment duties as requested.
· Partner with the Human Resources Coordinator in completing filing of employee documentation in employee files.
· Assist with new employee on-boarding, Callison University and Service Award support as requested.
· Create Word documents or basic Excel spreadsheets as requested.
· Photocopying, scanning, faxing, collating, and other clerical duties as requested.
· Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Business major or other related field with the intention of pursuing a career in Human Resources.
· Intermediate proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and keyboarding skills required.
· Some prior administrative or clerical experience preferred but not required.
· Prior experience with, or exposure to, database programs a plus.
· Ability to work effectively and efficiently in an environment with frequent interruptions and multitasking.
· Ability to handle confidential information in a professional and discrete manner.
· Ability to interact positively and productively across functions within the organization, and within the Human Resources department.
· Ability to consistently meet deadlines, manage details and complete duties as requested.
· Ability to work with integrity, trust and commitment.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
Normal office environment with moderate noise levels, occasional lifting of up to 25 lbs., regular walking, sitting, bending, twisting, standing and reaching.
Ability to perform consistent work on a PC.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please contact email@example.com for more information or to submit a resume.