Academy Mortgage Corporation is seeking a Human Resource Generalist to join our growing team, headquartered in Sandy, Utah.
RoleThe Human Resource Generalist is responsible for assisting employees within the policies and guidelines established; additionally responsible for assisting with onboarding, off boarding, and general reporting of employee data. Responsible for the management of Unemployment Insurance claims, creation of OSHA 300 logs, providing assistance in benefit related matters and recruiting.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes onboarding, change, and off boarding paperwork.
- Works with 3rd party provider to accurately track and report Unemployment Insurance claims.
- Act as recruiting resource for corporate and branch locations.
- Documents established and newly created policies, procedures and processes.
- Creates and maintains human resources reports on HRIS software such as status reports, termination reports, etc.
- Creates OSHA 300 reports for all locations and ensure distribution and posting.
- Provides support to benefit enrollment, worker's compensation claims and FMLA requests.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Three years to five years of similar or related experience.
- A two year college degree in a related field or a completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or as completion of a specialized and extensive in house training or apprenticeship program.
- A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact.
- Work involves extensive personal contact with others and is usually of a personal or sensitive nature.
- Work may involve motivating (changing behavior), influencing, or training others.
- Requires effective communication with customers and/or other employees using common telecommunications equipment and computer equipment.
- Must be able to read, examine, and organize documents.
- May require the ability to sit, stand, and walk around for extended periods of time. May also require the ability to lift up to 25 pounds, and differentiate color coded documents and reports.
Compensation$40,000 per year, DOE
How to Apply:
Please submit resumes to jaydee.blackburn@
academymortgage.com and please reference the job position you are interested in.
Academy Mortgage Corporation is an EEO Employer, who participates in E-Verify. Reference checks are a pre-requisite of employment. All offers are contingent on successful completion of a criminal background check and credit checks, as required by state regulation. All successful candidates must provide original documents that will establish their identity and eligibility to work in the United States as required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act.