Title: Human Resources Data Entry Specialist
Location: Corporate Office
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
SOC: 13.1071.00-Human Resources Data Entry Specialist
The Human Resources Specialist perform activities in the human resource areas such as recording data for each employee, which includes address and pay rate changes, dates of and reason for terminations. May prepare reports for employment records, file employment records, or search employee files and furnish information to authorized persons. This position is also responsible for creating job requisitions in the applicant tracking system and posting approved job openings.
Essential Job Functions
• Conducts employment verifications.
• Processes e-Verify and new hire paperwork.
• Responsible for all data entry for store and corporate personnel.
• Processes terminations.
• Provides continuous store support.
• Creates initial Job Requisition for store locations.
• Posts approved openings internally and externally pursuant to company policy, including deadlines where appropriate.
• Accepts and logs internal applications.
• Manages the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and utilizes for maintaining a continuous qualified candidate pool for key positions, including "evergreen" (high turnover) positions.
• Assists internal users with proper use of the Virtual Edge ATS.
• Responds to inquiries regarding positions and assists applicants with the application process.
• Conducts background checks on applicants and informs department manager of status.
• Advises managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
• Informs potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities at Sprouts.
• Hires applicants through the ATS and authorizes paperwork assigning them to positions.
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with department managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
• Maintains accurate records as instructed.
• Other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• High school diploma with some college courses preferred, plus 2-3 years' experience working in a human resource department, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel;
• Knowledge of the following systems preferred; ADP Enterprise, version 5, ADP Virtual Edge, ADP eTime.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work well with all levels of employees in the organization.
• Ability to effectively and efficiently manage time and multi-task in a very busy environment.
• Must be able to work independently and as part of the team.
• Strong focus on task completion and process follow through.