Human Resources Coordinator
Location: Springville, UT, USA
Pay Rate: Depending on Experience
Pay Type: Hourly
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D, STD, LTD, 401k, Vacation, Sick, Holidays
Employment Type: Full Time
Performs required administrative duties of Human Resource Department.
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coordinates benefits administration including enrolling
· eligible employees and ending benefits on carrier website, updating payroll
· deductions in HRIS, assisting employees with benefits questions, and claims
· payment problems resolution.
· Assists with recruiting processes by posting jobs, processing and screening applications as needed, scheduling interview for managers.
· Assists with updating and evaluating job descriptions as needed.
· Conducts new employee orientation including time clock set-up, new employee packets and explanations of company policies and benefits.
· Tracks and verifying of Family Medical Leave requests.
· Provides back up support to time clock and payroll processing.
· Responds to past employment verifications and unemployment insurance inquiries.
· Provides back up to receptionist duties.
· Administers FMLA for employees on eligible leave.
· Provides other human resources services as needed.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Capacity to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Capable of adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing in all units of measure.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Self-starter and responsible with ability to maintain confidential information.
· Education Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in related field (or working towards)
· 2 years related experience and/or training; or (PHR Certification preferred)
· Equivalent combination of education and experience.
HOW TO APPLY: