CHG Healthcare has an opening for a Human Resources Consultant. This position will function as the primary point of contact for employee relations issues, complaints and claims while ensuring the compliance with corporate policy, Federal and State employment laws, Department of Labor laws, and Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Adheres to company mission and values.
• Serve as primary contact with division leaders located in assigned region.
• Communicate company policies and procedures. Provide guidelines for all levels of employees.
• Partner with each location with investigations and resolutions of employee issues and any legal concerns.
• Counsel leaders on corrective reviews administered for staff to ensure compliance for possible legal exhibits.
• Administer annual review and 360 processes.
• Coordinate termination processes and conduct exit interviews with all departing employees of assigned locations.
• Conduct orientation and personnel files for new hires
• Counsel employees and administer the LOA process for assigned region
• Administer compensation program for assigned region
• Develop and maintain job descriptions and classifications to ensure compliance with all federal and state laws.
• Research, investigate and participate in unemployment claims.
• Work with leaders in the development of job descriptions for newly created jobs. Review jobs for appropriate FLSA, AA and EEO compliance.
• Coordination and execution/approval of all annual reviews
• Other projects as assigned by management
• Ability to effectively manage issues at multiple/multi-state locations
• Excellent communication skills and listening skills
• Ability to recruit and train high quality employees.
• Prioritization, time-management, and multi-tasking skills
• Highly organized and self-motivated
• PC skills using MS Word and Excel
• Travel is required
Experience & Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent experience
• Three to five years Human Resources experience including one year Employee Relations experience
• At least two years’ experience working with employees/customers in a mixture of Human Resources and/or counseling and coaching situations.
• History of understanding and application of state and federal employment law including
• Specialized knowledge in Federal Wage and Hour laws, FLSA, ADA and FMLA.
• Maintain strict confidentiality of personnel information
• Able to work independently and take initiative to proactively complete assignments
• Ability to communicate effectively on all levels of the organization.
Note: Position descriptions are intended to serve as a guideline for typical duties and requirements of a position, but are not inclusive. Additional or different responsibilities within a reasonable scope of the position description may be added or deleted at anytime at the discretion of management. Salary range designation may also be changed at any time at the discretion of management. CompHealth is an EOE/AA employer.
Please apply directly at http://www.chghealthcare.com/