Human Resources Assistant
Location: Springville, UT, USA
Pay Rate: Depending on Experience
Pay Type: Hourly
Employment Type: Part Time
Perform needed administrative duties of Human Resource Department and provide assistance as needed.
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
· Backup receptionist for lunch and breaks
· Administrative, general office and other duties as related to the HR department
· Assisting with various payroll functions such as producing and distributing payroll checks
· Contact and make appointments for employee candidates
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Capacity to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
· Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Ten key
· Good communications skills, both written & verbal.
· Capable of meeting deadlines and working under pressure.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Bachelor's degree (or working towards one) in Business
· Six months office or admin experience and/or training is preferred; or
· Equivalent combination of education and experience
HOW TO APPLY: