- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments for Recruiting
- Develops and implements cost-effective recruiting strategies tying to functional area objectives
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages full-cycle recruiting and selection process for positions within assigned functional area
- Manages multiple strategic projects supporting the recruiting process
- Plans, manages and executes external hiring events
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, human resources, or related field OR 2 years experience in recruiting, human resources or related field.
- 1 year experience in college recruiting.
- 1 year experience in pipeline development (for example, cold calling).
- 1 year of sourcing experience (for example, market research, competitive intelligence, mapping).
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- 2 years experience in working with third-party staffing agencies.
- 2 years experience using recruiting tools (for example, internet, job boards, social media).
- 2 years experience working in and generating reports in human resource information systems (for example, PeopleSoft) and applicant tracking systems.
Walmart US Field Recruiter