Supplemental Health Care is expanding! We are looking for an assertive individual to be a key player in the growth and development of our Travel Radiology Department. This position requires a self-starter to develop a pipeline of talent and work closely with the Business Development Manager in organizing, preparing and implementing recruiting and retention programs to help establish and build Supplemental Health Care’s presence and reputation throughout the market.
This role will manage administrative functions for the office while acting as a team player in assisting with recruiting, staffing, talent & client management, travel coordination, new hire paperwork and other duties depending on the market need. Main focus of this position will center on outbound/inbound recruiting activities resulting in increased placement and client satisfaction.
If you are the type of individual who is proactive, willing to take initiative and able manage your own career then we are looking for you!
· Minimum of an associate’s degree or 2 years experience in a customer service based environment
· Ability to work effectively either independently and or with team members
· Ability to organize and complete work in a timely manner
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
· Must show attention to detail and have a high level of organization
· Must have willingness to learn and change with the organization
Pay is $12-$15/hour plus bonus and full benefit package
Any interested applicants are encouraged to apply through the following link: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?aj=