Vivint’s Human Resource Recruiting Specialist position makes for a great full-time seasonal job for those living in and around Provo/Orem, Utah. At Vivint’s Provo call center the Human Resource Recruiting Specialist will assist the Senior Recruiter with the pre-hire, hire, and post-hire on-boarding processes. The Human Resources Recruiting Specialist will manage job req.’s, recruit, handle verifications of employment, and input information into the Human Resource Systems. And at all times being able to provide the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
- Source, select, recruit, interview, and evaluate a variety of technical and non-technical skill sets.
- Handle high-volume recruiting environments.
- Experience in proactive candidate sourcing from multiple source (i.e., Internet, college/university, advertisements, recruiting agencies, etc...)
- Ability to maintain confidential Company information.
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management, decision making, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent knowledge of recruiting techniques and employment policies and procedures, including all applicable EEO and ADA regulations.
- Understanding and experience with HRIS software with preferred knowledge of OpenHire and RedCarpet.
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Efficiently and effectively help fill open positions.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Ability to solve unique problems or Human Resources related situations.
- Ability to communicate clearly with new-hires, corporate employees and management.
- A customer service oriented attitude.
- Ability to envision processes and scenarios to help improve the employment procedures.
- Ability to assist new hires with Vivint’s culture, policies and regulations.
- Strong communication skills over the phone.
- High School/GED degree
- 0-1 years of recruiting experience
- Highly motivated to achieve success
- Demonstrated history of being successful in a recruiting position.
Provo, UT, US.
US Dollar (USD)