Job # 8379
Join an excellent team environment in a key HR Specialist role. Zions Bank is seeking a self-motivated candidate to fill the Human Resource HR/HRIS Specialist position. The successful candidate will provide professional level reporting, analytics and customer service for the Zions Bank HR division in the areas of HRIS, budget, finance, recruitment, compensation and talent planning. Responsibilities include:
· Provides reporting and systems support for key HRIS systems.
· Responsible for providing clerical/administrative support for the Human Resource functions including recruiting and staffing, personnel records, employee or labor relations, compensation, benefits, training and/or equal opportunity/affirmative action.
· Maintains data integrity and enters information to employee files and personnel records, processes change of status, compiles personnel statistics and provides information to employees on matters pertaining to personnel forms and records.
· Prepares HR reports as needed.
· Other duties as assigned including presentations and systems training.
Ideal candidate will
- Have excellent data management skills and possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Work independently to exercise judgment. Have initiative to provide technical and professional level staff assistance.
- Will possess ability to establish, maintain and foster harmonious working relationships.
· College degree preferred.
· Strong Finance or HRIS reporting background preferred.
· Typically requires a High School diploma or equivalent and 4+ years of directly related experience.
· Excellent Excel skills preferred.
· Access and Business Objects skills preferred.
· Contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
· Advanced knowledge of departmental functions, recruiting and/or human resources, pc's and customer service skills.
VP, HR Recruiting Manager
Zions Bank Human Resourcespamela.firstname.lastname@example.org
Job # 8379