Human Resources Intern
• Protect the legal, financial and moral well being of the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies;
• Effectively assist in the research, development and implementation of Human Resources projects which promote enhanced processes and improvement efficiencies for the Group and its employees.
• Educate and maintain all applicable company procedures, policies and benefits;
• Be a teacher to support the efforts of other employees to be successful;
• Seek ways to improve business operations efficiencies and customer service.
• Maximize recruitment, special projects, benefits, policies and procedures.
• Assist the Human Resources Department in carrying out various research, procedures and projects for the Group as assigned.
• Assist with recruitment efforts and processes to attract and retain qualified individuals for the Larry H. Miller Group.
• Provide department support to effectively educate and communicate the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies’ benefits and policies for employees.
• Maintain competencies in labor law education.
Operate with integrity.
• Demand the highest ethical standards from yourself and others.
• Set an example of positive attitude and professionalism.
• Communicate and help resolve complaints.
• Maintain confidentiality in all employee and company related issues.
• A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or two + years experience in the HR field.
• PHR Certification, desirable.
• Proficiency in computer software applications, such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word; proficiency in ADP Health and Welfare Service Engine desirable.
• High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
• Good organizational and multi-tasking skills; detail oriented.
• Excellent spelling and grammar skills.