We have an opening for an HR Generalist in our Technology and Operations division. Candidates interested in applying can go to www.zionsbancorporation.com, click on careers and enter job number 8472. Anyone interested can contact me directly for more information. The posting is pasted below. Thanks, as always, for your help!
Zions Bancorporation TOPS division (Technology Operations & Support) is currently accepting resumes for an HR Generalist, reporting to the VP and Human Resources Business Partner. The Human Resources Generalist will assist the HR Business Partner in providing support to client groups through the administration of human resources policies, procedures and programs. The HR Generalist responsibilities will include assistance in the following functional areas:
- Promotes effective human resources practices to minimize potential liability and risks and promote a positive environment.
- Provides assistance to the HR Business partner, management and employees to prevent and mediate conflicts, discipline and terminations. Assist in investigation resolution.
- Adheres to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality on matters that require discretion.
- Supports general HR programs including training, employment law compliance, training and development, new hire orientation, employee relations, and performance management among others.
- Prepares reports by selecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Experience in unemployment, workers compensation, FMLA and local, state and federal laws and requirements
- Complete special projects by clarifying project objectives, setting time tables and schedules; conducting research, developing and organizing information, fulfilling transactions
- Bachelor's Degree plus some relevant HR experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR practices, principles, applications, methods and laws
- Must have good written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude
- Strong excel, PowerPoint, Word and HRIS systems skills
- Ability to understand and resolve issues
- Ability to develop resolutions to problems of limited scope
- Follow standard practices and procedures
Vice President - Recruiting Manager
801-844-7572 (0) 801-503-6845(c)ZIONS BANCORPORATION
To Apply: www.zionsbancorporation.com, click on careers and enter job number 8472