Service Delivery Manager
Discover Your Opportunity
in a FUN, COLLABORATIVE TEAM ENVIRONMENT
- Manages daily activities of functional team members to ensure delivery of optimal service, client satisfaction, retention, and profitability.
- Provides continual internal communications to enhance the organization's effectiveness in dealing with critical client issues.
- Occasionally works with Implementation staff during the implementation phase and with Account Management to ensure service objectives are met.
- Communicates regularly with client to resolve escalated issues and to interface on day-to-day service delivery questions.
- Provides status reporting to client and ADP management as appropriate.
- Oversees the coordination of schedules and resources to resolve client issues or complete client projects. Identifies and resolves issues affecting service delivery.
- Participates in decision-making process within the sites, as required, concerning client support issues and procedures.
- Provides direction to Client Relations personnel regarding team client assignments and high priority project delegation.
- Oversight of Clarify reporting as it relates to managing customer accounts.
- Through a combination of on the job and formal training curriculum, develops people management/leadership skills, project management skills, and client relationship management skills, particularly in the area of needs analysis and sr. management presentation skills.
- 3 years of related implementation, project management, account management or operational experience with benefits, HR, payroll, HRIS and/or system implementation.
- Experience in client service with demonstrated ability to provide exceptional client satisfaction and work cross-functionally and influence at every organization level.
- Ability to prioritize critical client issues.
- Able to manage time and client conflict resolution.
- Able to analyze and bring resolution to complex system and processing issues.
- Able to identify, diagnose and resolve issues affecting client service.
- Understands the architecture/structure of the system.
- Able to communicate complex issues and resolutions by using concise language.
Bachelors degree or equivalent in education and experience
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
For questions and consideration, please send resume and contact information to Kathleen Hack at email@example.com.
Visit ADP on Facebook! Please become a FAN to stay up-to-date on news and events!
Check out our video at http://corpvideoweb.adpcorp.com/corp/recruiting/video.htm
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.