Ready to show the world what you’ve got?
This is the place to do it.
You’re smart, confident, and competitive, with fire in your belly—all the earmarks of an incredible Sales Associate. Why curb that enthusiasm when ADP can cultivate it? With one of the best sales training programs in the country, we help people like you go far…and fast.
ADP is a visionary, $10-billion company creating new products and services that have a dramatic impact on how the world does business. As a Sales Associate you will fan the flames of entrepreneurialism by:
· Networking with key decision makers in a designated territory
· Prospecting targets for ADP payroll and HR solutions
· Representing stand-alone products of genuine interest to customers
· Cross selling business outsourcing solutions to an existing client base
There are numerous reasons people of your caliber build their entire careers at ADP, such as:
· Unique tiered commission structure
· Monthly bonuses just for meeting your goals
· Reimbursement for mileage and cell phone
· Individualized support and career coaching
… plus the superb stock, pension and tuition programs you expect of a global industry leader
So bring your world-class potential to a place where it reaps the most rewards. And start customizing your road to success!
In addition to your raw talent and robust personality, these traits help make you irresistible:
· A relevant Bachelor’s degree
· Keen drive and barrier-breaking confidence
· A strong and classic work ethic
· Superior written and verbal communications skills
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
For questions and consideration, please send resume and contact information to Kathleen Hack at email@example.com
Visit ADP on Facebook! Please become a FAN to stay up-to-date on news and events!
ADP Careers Video~http://corpvideoweb.adpcorp.com/corp/recruiting/video.htm
Please click on the following link and join ADP’s Talent Community to hear about our latest job opportunities, upcoming events and webinars.