Responsible for supporting all human resources activities for Olgoonik Development LLC and its subsidiaries.
- Performs data entry of personnel information into the HRIS.
- Performs activities in support of company employee recognition programs.
- Prepares reports as requested.
- Assists with teambuilding events for the OD Corporate Office, such as holiday celebrations, quarterly meetings, and annual picnic.
- Maintains personnel files and/or benefit files. Keeps files updated and ensures that all new hire documents and insurance enrollments are received and processed in a timely manner.
- Assists with recruiting efforts by posting job orders and sourcing resumes as needed.
- Reconcile invoices and code for processing as needed.
- Provides assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Answers general human resources related questions.
- Completes special projects in support of other team members..
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required. Associates degree preferred.
- Three (3) or more years of admin experience. Must have at least one (1) year of experience with sensitive and confidential information (i.e., credit card numbers, social security numbers, health information, etc.)
- A combination of applicable experience and training may be considered in lieu of degree preference.
- Working knowledge of basic HR concepts, policies and procedures is preferred, but not required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to be able to occasionally stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; operate office equipment, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk or hear;. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds.
General office environment. Some travel both domestically and internationally required based on business demands.
This is a reference from a recent BYU OB/HR undergrad graduate that currently works here. Please feel free to email her directly: Kimberlee Gilbert firstname.lastname@example.org
TO APPLY: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA9/