HR Internship - Summer 2012
|Location: Indianapolis, IN||Job Code: 99004-04|
Carrier Corp. is the world's leader in high technology, heating,
air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Carrier experts provide
sustainable solutions, integrating energy-efficient products, building
controls and energy services for residential, commercial, retail,
transport and food service customers. |
Founded in 1902 by the inventor of modern air conditioning, Carrier improves the world around us through engineered innovation and environmental stewardship. Headquartered in Farmington, Connecticut, USA, Carrier has approximately 32,000 employees in more than 170 countries in six continents.
Carrier is a member of the United Technologies Corporation (NYSE:UTX) family. UTC, based in Hartford, Conn., USA, is a diversified company providing high technology products and services to the global aerospace and building industries. UTC's products include Pratt & Whitney aircraft engines, Sikorsky helicopters, Hamilton Sundstrand aerospace systems and industrial products, Otis elevators and escalators, UTC Fire & Security systems and UTC Power fuel cells. Also in the UTC family is a central research organization - the United Technologies Research Center - where industry leaders deliver the world's most advanced technologies, provide innovative thinking and conduct disciplined research for the UTC businesses.
We are excited to offer an internship for the summer of 2012 for the Climate, Controls and Security Systems - Americas division in Indianapolis, IN. We are seeking an intern with high energy who is able to bring new ideas and tools.
The specific responsibilities for the internship include the following:
- Assist in the sourcing, phone screening and interviews for professional openings at our Indianapolis, IN location
- Identify and create candidate database to be used by our internal HR group to store key information on screened candidates that could be sourced for other opportunities (proactive candidate pools)
- Partner with hiring managers on creating standard job posting templates that are high quality and enticing to external candidates
- Create operations dashboard with key metrics across our U.S. plants
- Conduct a job code/compensation analysis for positions across our U.S. plants
Bachelor`s degree (Master`s preferred) in Human Resources, business or related degree The intern profile we are seeking includes:
- High energy, innovative
- Detail oriented, organized and results-focused
- Strong leadership skills and self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills across multiple audiences
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Apply Here: http://www.utcjobs.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=2884448&user_id=