Discover Your Opportunity
in a FUN, COLLABORATIVE TEAM ENVIRONMENT
Will work as Benefit Representative on Health & Welfare Service Engine platform. Serves as point of contact for client and vendors. Provides research and issue resolution of data issues in a multi client environment. Serves as Quality Assurance lead on the processing of the clients daily carrier, payroll and COBRA files.
- Answers inquiries from clients and vendors via phone and email
- Performs research and problem resolution using multiple systems, tools and resources.
- Provides day-to-day support to client and vendor contacts.
- Receives cases from participant call center.
- Initiates and follows through on case management process.
- Maintains positive client relationship.
- Prepares standard reports and sends to clients.
- Develops expertise on ADP Reporting, HWSE systems, manual processes, maintains daily and weekly checklists for tracking of compliance with SAS70.
- Completes all BR/QAS functions as detailed in the HWSE Service Delivery Manual.
- Takes as active part in transitioning clients from implementation to operations using the Final Cutover, and Burn-In Checklists.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in a similar client service environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel
- Proficiency in using PC Strong organizational skills
- Associates Degree (or equivalent in education and experience)
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
For questions and consideration, please send resume and contact information to Kathleen Hack at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit ADP on Facebook! Please become a FAN to stay up-to-date on news and events!
Check out our video at http://corpvideoweb.adpcorp.com/corp/recruiting/video.htm
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.