|•|| Margaret Mathis, PHR has sent you an InMail: |
Interest in you for On-site Coordinator position working for SOS Staffing Services
My name is Margaret Mathis and I am the Recruiting Program Manager for SOS Staffing Services. We are currently searching for an On-Site Coordinator working with one of our largest clients in Utah County. The position would be located in Provo. This position is working directly for SOS Staffing and would be working on-site at our client's facility. Job duties would inldue:
Review open job orders daily to ensure they are filled in an accurate and timely manner.
• Enter all appropriate job order information.
• Maintain regular contact with current pool of temporary associates.
• Regularly meet with client’s supervisory personnel to confirm client’s satisfaction.
• Respond to client and temporary associate concerns. Recommend and/or implement steps to resolve problems and prevent their reoccurrence.
• Complete I-9 review, drug test and background checks in accordance with company policy.
• Conduct new hire orientations.
• Complete all applicant and new hire data entry in a timely and accurate manner
• Maintain open communication with temporary associates so as to become aware of concerns regarding job site safety, discrimination or sexual harassment.
• Contact Human Resources or legal personnel for help with resolving temporary associate complaints regarding job safety, discrimination or sexual harassment. Assist with investigations as requested.
• Process temporary payroll in accordance with Wage & Hour regulations and company policy.
• Complete injury reports and assist injured workers in getting medical treatment in accordance with company policy and procedures.
• Notify branch management and risk management personnel of serious injuries immediately upon notification.
If you or someone you know is interested, please forward an updated copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Margaret Mathis, PHR
SOS Staffing Services