Title: Benefit Administrator
Date Posted: 1/4/2012
Job Description: CBIZ is one of the nation�s leading professional business services providers, including accounting & tax, valuation, benefits, payroll and medical practice management. CBIZ is closely associated with Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM), a national, independent CPA firm providing high quality audit and attest services. CBIZ and MHM are together ranked as one of the Top Ten accounting providers in the country. We serve the nation�s growing mid-market public and private companies, nonprofit organizations and governmental entities.
Job Purpose: Administer and maintain health and welfare plans, 401(k) plans, life and disability plans for group clients.
· Daily contact with client Human Resources and Enrollees to assist with use of the online enrollment system
· Prepare monthly self bills for group clients for, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, AD&D & STD/LTD Supplemental Life and Disability
· Process 401(k) enrollments, contributions and distributions, coordinate information and internally manage the annual audit where applicable
· Coordinate with client Human Resources to ensure procedures and regulations are followed.
· Maintain website with current plan documents, forms and provider links
· Coordinate and manage the annual renewal and Open Enrollment Process
· Monitor Hour Bank Balances for SCA/CBA clients where applicable
· Monitor STD and LOA benefits where applicable
· Provide daily Call Center services
· Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Basic knowledge of Microsoft Access, Outlook and Adobe
· Good general knowledge of employee benefits
· An understanding of benefit systems
· Attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong planning and organization, time management and sound judgment
Apply at www.cbiz.com
CBIZ, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer