Human Resouces Development Program - Full-time-HRDP2012
Why John Deere:
Human Resource professionals at John Deere serve as business counselors to operations leadership and other company management. Through these partnerships they integrate human resources information into the decision-making process to create value for the company.
As an employee in our Human Resources Development Program (HRDP) you will be provided with opportunities to develop an understanding of John Deere's products and services. Career development is a priority and this program includes rotational assignments and inter-unit transfers so that you have plenty of opportunities to learn about the company and move to different assignments in the future. HRDP rotations may include assignments in staffing/recruiting, HR Shared Services, Global Job Evaluation, unit HR and compensation/benefits.
John Deere (Deere & Company - NYSE:DE), a Fortune 500 company, is making use of the latest technological breakthroughs to produce exceptional equipment and provide first-class customer service. We're the world's leading provider of advanced products and services for agriculture and forestry and a major provider of advanced products and services for construction, lawn and turf care, landscaping and irrigation. John Deere also provides financial services worldwide and manufactures and markets engines used in heavy equipment. Since it was founded in 1837, the company has extended its heritage of integrity, quality, commitment and innovation around the globe. We treat our people with respect and offer competitive compensation and outstanding benefits, such as medical and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k) and tuition assistance.
Now wouldn't you like to be a part of that?
Human Resource Position Duties may include:
- Providing coaching to management and employees regarding company policies and procedures.
- Assisting managers and employees with resolving human resources issues.
- Participating in workforce planning and staffing activities such as establishing job requirements, candidate selection, and interviewing for various levels of responsibility.
- We need a team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ideally, you will have a Bachelors degree in a Business discipline or equivalent work experience. In addition we require:
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree in Human Resources, Management, Organizational Leadership, or a related degree.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale required.
- Willing to travel and relocate to any John Deere location in the U.S. Locations may include:
- Moline, Illinois
- Davenport, Iowa
- Des Moines, Iowa
- Dubuque, Iowa
- Ottumwa, Iowa
- Waterloo, Iowa
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- Fargo, North Dakota
- Valley City, North Dakota
- Augusta, Georgia
- Coffeyville, Kansas
- Horicon, Wisconsin
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Thibodaux, Louisiana
- Apply online at https://johndeere.taleo.net/careersection/Campus_US/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=568689&src=JB-11840